Siberian Cats

of New York

 

Contact Us

 

View Available KittensFor More Info Click Here
Get In Touch

Contact Us Anytime!

As breeders of Siberian kittens for sale in NY,
NYC, LI, NJ, CT, PA, and MA, we understand
the importance of making the kitten adoption process as simple as possible! If you would like to adopt your very own Siberian kitten or cat, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, text or email. NEW KITTENS GO QUICKLY, SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!

We Can Be Reached:

  • Email: SiberianCatsForSale@gmail.com
  • Cell phone – TEXT IS BEST: 845-671-0456
  • Contact us: Buttons on the site pages
  • Click: On any email notation on site pages

If you contact us by text or email, please make sure to leave your name and return cell phone number. Be aware that we do NOT always have our phone in hand while going about our daily business. We live in a rural area and do not always have continuous service. So please be patient. We will get back to you as soon possible.

FASCINATING FELINE FACTS
CAT FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?

A cat’s brain is more similar to a human brain than a dog’s. Both have IDENTICAL regions responsible for emotions.
The oldest know pet cat was recently found in a 9,500-year-old grave on the island of Cypress. A cat’s nose pad is rigid with a “unique” pattern, just like the fingerprints of a human!

CAT FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?

Cats are extremely sensitive to vibrations – they are said to detect earthquake tremors 10 or 15 minutes before humans can. One reason why kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only
during sleep. The largest litter ever produced was 19 kittens, of which 15 survived.

CATS FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?

Abraham Lincoln had 4 cats in the White
House!
In ancient Egypt, smuggling a cat out was punishable by death. According to Hebrew legend, Noah prayed to God for help protecting the food on the ark from being eaten by rats. In reply, God made the lion sneeze and out popped a cat.

CAT FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?

A cat can jump up to 5 times its own height in a single bound. Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male
cats are more often lefties. In humans, 90% are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be males.
The heaviest cat on record is Himmy, from Australia who weighed 47 pounds. He died at the age of 10. The oldest cat was from Texas who died in 2005 at the age of 38, and the lightest cat on record was a Himalayan who weighed 1 pound, 6 ounces, at only 2.75 inches tall.

CAT FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?

 A tower was built in Scotland in honor of a cat named Towser, who caught nearly 30,000 mice in her lifetime.
The first cartoon cat was Felix the Cat in
1919. Tom and Jerry debuted in 1940.
In just 7 years, a pair of cats and their offspring can produce a total of 420,000 kittens. A cat named Dusty holds the record for the most kittens. She gave birth to more than 420 kittens in her lifetime. And lastly, there’s a show in Iceland called “Keeping Up With the Kattarshians”. It’s a cat show that features 4 kittens who live together in a fully furnished “cat” house, Big Brother style!

We put the “CUTE” in kittens -

and the “CUDDLE” in cats!
Email

Send a Message

Siberian Cats

of New York

 

Adopt With Us – Adopt With Confidence!

 

Serving the NY metro area, NYC, LI, NJ, CT, PA, MA.

Like us on Facebook and Instagram. CALL TODAY!